As of Thanksgiving 2021 we have lost our last payment provider. Besides our regular processors, we have been manually processing memberships for quite some time. As of “Black Friday” we will be manual processing only.
All of our free material is currently being updated throughout the week at Odysee
The first thing you want to do is get a username and password
Then pick the subscription you want
6 months: $60.00
(please note we no longer can offer monthly memberships at 10 bucks… because it would be impossible to process them manually.)
There are three main methods of manual processing currently:
Mail in cash or money order, etc
(please put your username with the payment)
PO Box 2675
Dearborn, MI 48123
Pay Via Crypto
You can Superchat us really quickly using Entropy –Superchats work 24/7 whether we are streaming or not
Just hit superchat and send the amount you want with your username. (we check these a couple times a day and will update your username automatically)
You can always contact us at @email@example.com Depending on where you are in the world ….we probably have a few other simple and fast Superchat options other than Entropy — Feel free to contact us
“White Rabbit Radio with Horus the Avenger is my number one news source. His shows are to all news media what a good water filter is to tap water. He explains all the crap associated with agenda-driven major news networks on the big issues and gives you insight on things you won’t hear anywhere else. Simply Refreshing!” ~ JWR
Our membership area is an extension of our original podcast Horus the Avenger’s Follow the White Rabbit. If you liked that podcast, especially the news and views aspect, you would like EndGame Exotica. You can still listen to the original podcast right here for free: FTWR PODCAST
Also we are consistently asked if our membership covers any of the topics of more popular podcasts we have done with for other media outlets. The answer is OF COURSE!
Whether it be the shows Horus did with Red Ice like “War on Whites” (see below), or the latest with the Paranormies, “Horus the Avenger …the A word”, you can get a good taste (an overview of Antarctica—see below). For subscribers to EndGame Exotica, Horus covers all the news and topics in a variety of ways on average 3 times a week in approximately six 30-minute segments. And from time-to-time we have special episodes and guests.
As of late 2019, we are now making videos as well as podcasts available for members. All posted videos are currently available to members on demand (just double click and it plays). The videos are also available for member download going back 30 days or so from the current date. Mp3’s are available back to the beginning for download.
Manual CryptoCurrency Memberships!
Mail in Memberships!
You can always mail in payment with cash or money order. Manual mail in memberships are available for 6 month ($60.00) or 12 month ($120.00), 24 month ($220.00) memberships only.
Get yourself a username and password at this link. Then send your username and payment to the below address.
PO BOX 2675
Dearborn, MI 48123
Notes & Disclaimers:
- Price: We may change the subscription price at some point in the future. However, existing members would not be subject to this change in pricing.
- Refund policy: We don’t give refunds for any reason. Sorry, it’s just too much to manage and still keep costs low. However, you can cancel your monthly membership at any time and not be billed any further.
- Make sure to listen to the free content before you buy a 3-month or 6-month or 12-month membership. Keep in mind we do not offer refunds.
- Content will be added during the Week at various different times. Our twitter will be updated as new content is added.
- There will be two general types of content: Geopolitics and Alternative News and Research.
- Geopolitics will always have the label “GEO” on the audio file.
- Alternative News and Research will have “AltN” on the audio file.
- White Rabbit Radio does not share it’s subscribers information with anyone for any reason.
- You may cancel a subscription using the cancel link next to the subscription name in your Account Dashboard (see Quick Links on the upper right sidebar).
- NOTE: All of our memberships are handled as “recurring payments” within the new system. So there is no need to worry about renewal for the 3, 6, or 12-month membership. Renewal is handled automatically by the processor.