Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. USE LICENSE
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on WhiteRabbitRadio.net for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on WhiteRabbitRadio.net;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by White Rabbit Radio at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on WhiteRabbitRadio.net are provided “as is.” White Rabbit Radio makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, White Rabbit Radio does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site WhiteRabbitRadio.net or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall White Rabbit Radio or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on WhiteRabbitRadio.net, even if White Rabbit Radio or a White Rabbit Radio authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, some or all of these limitations may not apply to you.
5. REVISIONS AND ERRATA
The materials appearing on WhiteRabbitRadio.net could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. White Rabbit Radio does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. White Rabbit Radio may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. White Rabbit Radio does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials. However, it is the intent of this company to keep the web site up-to-date. Any questions or comments or helpful suggestions in this Revisions and Errata section may be emailed to the owner Support at whiterabbitradio dot net.
White Rabbit Radio has not reviewed all items of all/any sites linked to WhiteRabbitRadio.net and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by White Rabbit Radio of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. GOVERNING LAW
Any claim relating to WhiteRabbitRadio.net shall be governed by the laws of the State of Michigan, the County of Wayne, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. MEMBERSHIPS AND PAYMENTS POLICY
- Price: We may change the subscription price at some point in the future. However, existing members would not be subject to this change in pricing.
- Refund policy: We do not give refunds for any reason. Sorry, it’s just too much to manage and still keep costs low. However, you can cancel your monthly membership at any time and not be billed any further.
- Make sure to listen to the free content before you buy a 3-month 6-month or 12-month membership. Keep in mind we do not offer refunds.
- Content will be added during the Week at various different times. Our twitter will be updated as new content is added.
- There will be two general types of content: Geopolitics and Alternative News and Research.
- Geopolitics will always have the label “GEO” on the audio file.
- Alternative News and Research will have “AltN” on the audio file.
- White Rabbit Radio does not share its subscribers information with anyone for any reason.
- All of our memberships are handled as “recurring payments” within the secure processor. So there is no need to worry about renewal for the 1, 3, 6, or 12-month membership. Renewal is handled automatically by the card processor. But if you do not want to renew a 1, 3, 6, or 12-month membership, log into your member area to cancel the scheduled recurring payment.
- Before or at the time of collecting any personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected. Publishing software sometimes performs security scans incoming traffic and collects no personal, identifiable, to owners or webmasters, that might identify you or your internet access equipment individually. IP addresses are logged by the site security software as a part of the publishing platform. They are deleted automatically, first in, first out, by the system. To prevent the site being hacked we have used the top software to date and site files scans. You may use the SSL to be safer (https:// vs. http://)
- We will collect (e.g. email address in form) and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law. Never leave any personal/financial data in any form. Our site software/forms will not ask you for it, outside of the payment area of the membership–the form is presented by the processor itself and all is PCI compliant.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes, or as a customer specifies in writing.
- We will collect personal information by normal, lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date. We will not ask people to submit any personal/critical information such as any financial data, any legal information, or any other information that would not be readily available publicly, for contact purposes only.
- We will protect any personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. Do not leave critical information in any form. We will not ask for it.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information. Contact the owner at Support at whiterabbitradio dot net
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained. We are committed to conducting all our business with exceptional integrity and with the customer’s needs in focus at all times—on or off the web site.
Support at whiterabbitradio dot net or
whiterabbitradio at use dot startmail dot com