FOR FOR WHITERABBITRADIO.NET
3rd Party Disclosure
3rd Party Links
Fair Information Practices
Our Contact Information
We do not collect any personally identifiable information from visitors to the site unless they give it to us upon subscribing to the blog or the membership area.
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for a newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products,
• To follow up with them after correspondence (email, snail mail or phone inquiries).
• We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards. We do use industry standards & tested security software on the blog. We do use use other off-site services for security to protect our site files.• We only provide articles and information. We provide memberships in order to access some posts and pages. We do not input on our site credit card numbers for memberships or donations. All sales are completed on 3rd party sites that have their own policies, procedures, terms, and are PCI compliant according to financial institution standards.
• We use regular malware scanning software over the blog.
• Any normal personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. The payment gateways are extremely secure and operate under their own policies meeting banking/card data requirements.
• We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information. Use the https://whiterabbitradio.net/ in order to stay within the Secure Socket Layer—SSL—side of the site. It will work both ways.
• All transactions will be processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers. WhiteRabbitRadio.net only directs payments to the PCI compliant 3rd party gateways once you make a purchase choice.
• Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
• We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since each browser type is a somewhat different, look at your browser’s Help Menu or privacy options/settings to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function as well, but we don’t foresee that. The built-in software cookies are not important to us. We prefer phone contact to keep privacy at a premium. It should not affect the user’s experience.
You may view the privacy policies of the third-party software used here, which isn’t much. We do not want to view any identifiable information of people visiting this site except for the member area where anyone can ask to be totally
We use GDPR Pro to record the legal acceptance of our Policies and Terms from EU/Switzerland visitors. We use no uncommon or specialized tracking or logging systems on this site, you may be confident.
This site uses Wordfence (Defiant) to handle some security. Please read their policies here which cover their client sites. Defiant has pre-signed the agreement and it is available to all Defiant customers that are processing personal data and operate in the European Economic Area (EEA) or are otherwise subject to the territorial scope of the GDPR. To learn more about privacy and data protection rules of the EEA click here.
This site uses Cloudflare to assist on site speed, security, traffic mitigation, and general stats. They collect a great deal of data, but no personal information or identification. In order to be a security company, they have data and use it in ways we’ll never know. Cloudflare’s Privacy policies are at check it out. There is no way to avoid Cloudfare as they are the nameservers.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site and don’t plan to do so. We do not use Google Analytics, therefore, nothing to opt-out.
CALIFORNIA ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
• Users can visit our site anonymously.
Can change your personal information:
• By using the Helpdesk Ticket or emailing support at whiterabbitradio dot net.
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioral tracking.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
• We will notify the users via in-site notification within 1 business day.
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails you can use the member system, the helpdesk tickets or email us: Support at whiterabbitradio dot net and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence (excludes billing notices if you are in the member systems and the processor).
Support at whiterabbitradio dot net or
whiterabbitradio at use dot startmail dot com
Last updated 5/29/18