While the last few generations have been unashamedly anti-White, a new UK survey shows that school children are waking up in their masses.
Almost 6,000 10 to 16 year-olds in England have taken part in a survey, issued by the group ‘Show Racism the Red Card’ or ‘SRTRC’ for short.
● 84% of the children agreed that: “Racism is taken more seriously when it is towards a Black or Asian person than when it’s towards a White person.”
● 60% said they agreed that: “Asylum seekers and immigrants are stealing our jobs.”
● 49% said they agreed that: “Migration is out of control or not being managed properly.”
● 35% said they agreed that: “Muslims are taking over our country”
● 31% said they agreed that: “Migrants are all here illegally”
In the same survey, the children were also asked to estimate the number of foreign-born people living in the UK. The average estimation was that the UK is 47% foreign-born.
Ged Grebby, SRTRC’s chief executive said “We have found that there is a large amount of negativity when young people are asked questions about immigration or Muslims,”
“This survey shows that this is fueled by a totally distorted view of the number of immigrants and Muslims living in the UK.”
“It is only once we acknowledge the existence of these attitudes and identify the influences at work that we can deliver the right kind of educational interventions to help build capacity to resist racist ideas and attitudes among young people.”
The probable explanation for why today’s children are more aware of anti-White policies is because they are the ones who are suffering as a result.
If demographers are correct in their predictions, the UK could be a White minority nation by around 2050. Racial conflict is likely to emerge as a result of this, and White children are the ones who have everything to lose.
These anti-White policies did not just pop-up one day out of the blue — there are many powerful and influential anti-Whites in the UK, and around the world, who are funding and promoting these policies.